Many lending sources have no renovation programs, some may have only one, but Loan Web USA has all of the following programs available for any project you may have, big or small.
FHA 203(K) Streamlined
An FHA 203k streamlined loan allows you to borrow money for simple repairs that can be easily estimated and completed. Many are considered light cosmetic repairs, but some will require hiring a licensed contractor if it falls out of the borrower's area of expertise.
- Non Structural and Total Repairs up to 35K
- No AVM Required
FHA 203(K) Full
For amounts over $35,000 or for major structural changes to the house, borrows need an FHA 203k program. You must use licensed contractors for all work.
According to Fannie Mae, The HomeStyle Renovation is a single-close loan that enables borrowers to purchase a home that needs repairs, or refinance the mortgage on their existing home and include the necessary funds for renovation in the loan balance. The loan amount is based on the “as-completed” value of the home not the present value.
- Up to 97% LTV First Time Homebuyer
- 2 Units up to 85% LTV
- 3-4 Units up to 75% LTV
- Borrowers must choose licensed contractor and have contract in place
- Current county limit of 453,100 in most U.S. counties
- No HUD consultant
- Funds up to 75% of purchase price up to reno or completed value
- Manufactured housing capped at 50% of renovation funds
- Up to 89.9% LTV (700 Score)
- Up to $417,000 (Greater than $417,000 = Jumbo)
- Min $50,000
- No MI Up To 89.9% LTV
- Areas Served: Geo Code Tract Maps
- Up to 97% LTV for Purchase Price (640 Score)
- Up to 105% for Repairs of Satey Issues
- No MI