Loan Web USA is proud to offer niche programs not easily available anywhere else. Our specialists find the perfect solution for unique home financing situations whether it be manufactured, condos, co-ops, or special programs offered to doctors and those who better their community.
Loan Web USA is able to finance mobile homes in parks in addition to permanent foundations, single wide, and double wide manufactured homes.
New Home Construction
Various programs available including full & limited documentation programs. Loans are available to builders from excellent to less than perfect credit. Newer builders will be considered.
- Spec and Model Homes
- Fast Prequalification (Usually Within 5 Business Days)
- Loans May Include Land Purchase
- Loan Amounts up to 60-80% of appraised values*
*Certain conditions apply. Please call for more information.
Available to medical doctors who have a minimum of a M.D., D.O., D.D.S., or D.M.D., degree. Medical Doctors include Dentists, Podiatrists, Ophthalmologists, and Veterinarians.
- Purchase or Refinance
- To 97% LTV With NO MI
- Up to 6% Seller Assist
- Projected Income Accepted
- Most Loans Are Assumable
- 1 Million Max Loan Amount
- Condos Allowed
- Non Permanent Residents Allowed
Good Neighbor Next Door
Fixed rate program that matches HUD foreclosures with law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, teachers at 50% less than listed sales price. roperty can be financed using FHA, VA or conventional Fannie Mae Program.
Condo Warrantable Non warrantable
Non Warrantable Condo Highlights
- Proposed or New Construction, or Full-Gut Condo Conversion
- 40% Sq Ft. For Commercial Purposes
- Up to 20% of unit owners can be over 60 days delinquent on their HOA dues
- As little as 5% down ( Coop may require a greater down payment)
- Rates allow additional money credited towards your prepaid items*
*Prepaid items include taxes and insurance escrows
FHA 203(K) Streamlined
An FHA 203k streamlined loan allows you to borrow money for simple repairs that can be easily estimated and completed. Many are considered light cosmetic repairs, but some will require hiring a licensed contractor if it falls out of the borrower's area of expertise.
- Non Structural and Total Repairs up to 35K
- No AVM Required
FHA 203(K) Full
For amounts over $35,000 or for major structural changes to the house, borrows need an FHA 203k program. You must use licensed contractors for all work.